CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Favorite New Song Playlist, Videos Below


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lucky

My best friend led me to this seriously cute song. Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat make a great duet that seems effortless.

Genre: Top 40/Folk
Artist: Jason Mraz featuring Colbie Caillat
Album: We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things.
Song: Lucky

Why do I like it?: Again, they make a great duet that makes it easy to visualize walking in a park with your best friend.

2 comments:

The Austin's said...

You just got to love this song. It is the perfect song for best friends in love.

Anonymous said...

Love this one. Sent it to hubby after seeing it on your blog :) And when we were at a wedding reception tonight and heard it, I felt so cool that I knew who it was!